Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010 Dealer Expo in Indy

We spent the first half of the day Sunday at the 2010 Dealer Expo in Indianapolis. Although the show was smaller than in years past, it is still amazing how large the powersports industry is. It is always a fun trip. I am a big fan of all the cool graphics at the show. This year my daughter Sami went along. She really enjoyed it, but her biggest thrill of the day was getting her picture taken with Travis Pastrana. She is a big fan of Nitro Circus and came home with stickers and posters to plaster in her room and on her motorcycle.

The show is a great opportunity to search for new products for Speed Partz and I think we found a few that will be big hits. We are still working through the details, doing a little more research and hoping to release them in the very near future.

I am pretty excited about the next issue of our www.minisprintracer.com e-zine. I've received some help and I think it will be something that everyone will enjoy. We've got a few new advertisers, a few columnists and reviews of a few new products for our market. I am hoping to publish by month's end.