Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rambling...

I was disappointed to hear that there was a poor car count in Florida.  I heard second hand that there was somewhere between 9-12 cars in attendance.  I know that a lot of hard work went into putting the event together.  It is hard to say if car count was a lingering effect of the economy or if there were just too many choices this winter.  Not that I have much room to talk since I didn't make any of the winter events this year...not intentional just the way it worked out.  I know that the trip to Tulsa was a very big financial comittment for those who went.  I know for me it would have been tough to make two trips like that in one winter.  I did notice that apparently Casey Shuman made some laps in a mini sprint.  Would love to get in touch with him and see what he thought.